.:* fairyland *:.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

GRADUATION NIGHT
on friday 22nd . iis our grad night day . tat was a busy and tired day . here it started off meeting yongcai at aljunied mrt . she make sandwich for miie . and it was nice . after tat we went to suntec to collect our gowns . and so we wore our gowns there and made our way to boon keng road to had our hair and make up done . during the period when i doing my hair . my darling came down to find miie . i was so happy but of course embarrassing . and i felt tat i was ugly . after tat when miie and yongcai and her sis had theirs we went straight to simei ite . it was still early lor . still my darling accompany miie till 5 plus den he left le . it was really a boring nite . just passed like tat without my darling beside miie . after all the hassels miie . cailing . jestina . peiying . and my mum went to kopitiam at simei to have our supper . hehe . after tat we went home le
Saturday 23rd
this morning my darling called miie in the morning asking miie to go over to his place . so i accompanied him throughout the morning and had our breakfast downstairs . i was happy as i never had breakfast with any of my boyfriends before . it was my first time . DARLING . so happy to be with you . with you i had alot of first time experience . THANK YOU . i love you . after tat evania cal miie . she was so sad cos her stead two time her . so the whole afternoon . i accompanying her . never pei my darling . he was sad . DARLING . i am sorry . sob sob . about to evening . my darling come and find miie . tat time evania iis like keep crying . i dunnoe wat to do . haiiss . after tat i went to my dar dar house . to charge his hp . then on the way back to find evania . my darling 's slipper spoil . hahas . i laugh all the way to iis east point . it was a log long time since i had laugh until like tat . tat night i was so happy . DEAR . I LOVE YOU

snow fairy at 7:37 PM


wateva u wanna say...

* Shirley
* 4th MaY 1989
* tauRus
* 17
* Zero-Two
* student
* Sacian


sign up an account at http://www.unkymoods.com/.. den cut and paste e script here...


  • good 'N' levels result !
  • can be with my prince forever
  • have a happy family of my own
  • alot of money
  • have my own house
  • stay young and pretty forever
  • strike>

cut and paste archive address here

Evania

Esther

jiejie

lydia

ruoning

minghui

blogger
blogskins
mypicgallery
berryaddict
counter